Thursday, February 21, 2013

Sewing Boy Cuffs

DIY Boys Cuffs
little man cuffs tutorial
These cuffs will most definitely make you popular, among your boys that is. I wouldn't mind wearing one of those myself, if only I could stop my hubby from stealing them first. Get the Boys Cuffs Tutorial at I Am A Momma Hear Me Roar  to see how you could make these for any guy in your life.

how to sew cuffs for boys
She actually has two sets of tutorials for these cuffs. Here is her older tutorial, very different but equally cool.

Check out the other featured sewing for boys tutorials .

 At Sew Easy Sew Free, we bring you free sewing tutorials everyday...well, almost everyday. Subscribe to our feed http://sewprettysewfree.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default to get updates with every post.

0 comments:

Post a Comment